Some people cannot stay away from the sea for a long time! Come with us on this tour around the coastal Peloponnese and get to know the best beaches of the Mediterranean basin, dive into submerged cities and at the same time in the archetypal Greek culture.
Why you’ll love this tour
- Visit Elafonisos, the Caribbean of Greece! The island of the pirates, with the turquoise crystal clear waters, and it’s lost underwater city.
- Travel back in time in Monemvasia,the uniquely preserved medieval city. Walk this carved in stone city of knights, crusaders emperors and pirates!
- Walk into the narrow streets of the romantic Nauplion, the first capital of Greece.
- Visit Ancient Epidaurus, where tragedy and comedy flourished in a theatre of exemplary acoustics.
- Taste the exquisite Nemean wines in high quality boutique wineries.
- Explore Mycenae, the legendary kingdom of the Atreides, surrounded by massive “cyclopean walls.
- Visit Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games!
- Get on the cog railway and climb up to Kalavryta passing through forests bridges and tunnels.
9 overnight stays in double / twin rooms (single + 230 €)
• 9 breakfasts
• 2 lunches with a soft drink or beer or local wine (250 g) &
• 9 dinners in traditional taverns with a soft drink or beer or local wine (500 g)
• Bus or Car
• Cog Railway
|Entrance fees included|
• Tickets in caves
• Wine Tasting
• The Cog Railway
• 30mins of undercave boat trip
• The thermal Spa in Loutraki
Museum Tickets and Archaeological Sites
Transfer to and from the Airport
Drinks and soft drinks (except the above)