Follow the diagonal route through the Peloponnese and get in touch with the most important archaeological sites of the world to finally reach the idyllic, the pastoral and utopian Arcadia, the beginning of the Greek civilization, the one described by Homer and Virgil, and later by Goethe and J. J. Rousseau, Schiller and Nitsche, the beloved rustic landscape by the representatives of the European arcadism, which the French painter Nicolas Poussin illustrated very well in his famous paintings the Shepherds of Arcadia (Et in Arcadia ego).
Why you’ll love this tour
- Raft down the river of Lousios, where Zeus used to bath.
- Take the path to the lake of Neda formatted by a hidden waterfall in a landscape of beautiful flora and fauna.
- Taste the exquisite Greek wines in high quality boutique wineries.
- Walk into the narrow streets of the romantic Nauplion, the first capital of Greece.
- Explore Mycenae, the legendary kingdom of the Atreides, surrounded by massive “cyclopean walls.
- Visit Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games!
5 overnight stays in double / twin rooms
Hotels 3* or Apartments
*For single rooms a 180 € supplement is required.
• 5 breakfasts
• Small hired cruise boat
• Exploring the Caves
• Fishing and snorkeling
• Rafting experience
• Wine Tasting
|Entrance fees included|
• Tickets in caves
ExclusionsMuseum Tickets and Archaeological Sites
Transfer to and from the Airport
Drinks and soft drinks (except the above)