A budget-conscious package for travelers that wish to get to combine relaxing destination with popular islands and experience a dual side of Greece. Your exploits begin in Athens, a European metropolis still bearing the marks of a great civilization in every corner. Wandering through the Athenian narrow streets will take you to art galleries, ancient ruins, traditional taverns, museums, hip bars and luxurious restaurants. In short, no matter what your heart’s desire, Athens is bound to satisfy it. The half day tour will give you an idea of what to explore on your leisure time.
Your first taste of the Aegean comes in Naxos, an island interweaved with Cycladic tradition, where can still find locals in traditional dress, using old looms and living life as if time has left the island untouched for decades. There, you will also discover some of the most beautiful beaches in Greece. Whether, you enjoy luxurious catamaran tours or exploring small villages on the mountainside, good times are sure to be had in Naxos. Next stop on your trip is Santorini, for a more worldly view in the backdrop of immense natural beauty. The dormant volcano has been filled with water creating a spectacular sight in the form of a caldera. Alas, it has left its mark on the island with the town of Thira perched on the edge of a hill and the beaches surrounding it decorated with volcanic pebbles of different colors. These natural wonders made the view of the sunset on the island a necessary experience.
| ||Accommodation |
• 3 nights accommodation in Athens
• 3 night hotel accommodation in Athens
• 3 night hotel accommodation in Milos
• 2 night hotel accommodation in Folegandros
• 2 night hotel accommodation in Santorini
| ||Transportation |
• Transfers in Athens (airport-hotel-port-hotel-airport)
• All transfers islands (port-hotel port)
| ||Entrance fees included |
• Entrance fees during guided sightseeing
| ||Activities Included |
• Half day Athens city tour including Acropolis Museum
- International flight tickets to/from Greece
- Boat tickets Piraeus-Milos-Folegandros-Santorini-Piraeus (Euro 240 per person)
- Personal expenses, beverages at lunch and/or dinner
- Customary tips to drivers, guides and escorts
- VISA expenses
- Stayover hotel tax (to be paid directly to the hotel)
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.