Discovering the Saronic gulf
3 days Aquatic / Historical Guided Tour
Do you have a bit of a sailor inside you? Cruise the Saronic gulf, fish your meal and dry your feet before visiting some of the pearls of the central Saronic islands, the most historic part of the Peloponnese and enjoy the Theseus road back to Athens.
Why you’ll love this tour
- Romance the stones of Aegina and of uninhabited small islands
- Cruise the Saronic gulf on a hired small cruise boat and fish your meal or let the others do it when snorkelling.
- Walk into the narrow streets of the romantic Nauplion, the first capital of Greece.
- Visit Ancient Epidaurus, where tragedy and comedy flourished in a theatre of exemplary acoustics.
- Taste the exquisite Nemean wines in high quality boutique wineries.
- Explore Mycenae, the legendary kingdom of the Atreides, surrounded by massive “cyclopean walls.
Destinations: #Aegina #Agia Marina #Moni #Angistri #Palaia Epidavros #Ancient Epidavros #Nafplio #Mycenae #Corinth Canal #Athens.
2 overnight stays in double / twin rooms
Hotels 3* or Apartments*For single rooms a 70€ supplement is required.
• 2 breakfasts
• Cruise Boat
• Private Cruise in the Saronic gulf
ExclusionsMuseum Tickets and Archaeological Sites
Transfer to and from the Airport
Drinks and soft drinks (except the above)