Have you ever thought of going on an adventure like the one of Hercules? If you are a history and nature explorer, join us on this 10-day / 9-night mythical tour and discover ancient treasures and generations of stories just waiting to be told.
Significant monuments, unique settlements, scenic cities and charming castles, as well as natural beauties such as mountains and forests, rivers and caves, beautiful beaches with rocky and lacy coasts make the Peloponnese a region that is an ideal destination all the time.
Why you’ll love this tour
- The Nemean lion, the Lernaean Hydra, the Stymphalean birds. Follow the steps of Hercules and see where seven out of his twelve labours took place.
- Raft down the river of Lousios, where Zeus used to bath.
- Explore the entrance of the Underworld! Get on the boat and discover a cave of unique beauty, formed by stalactites and stalagmites.
- Taste the exquisite Nemean wines in high quality boutique wineries.
- Get on the cog railway and climb up to Kalavryta passing through forests bridges and tunnels.
- Explore Mycenae, the legendary kingdom of the Atreides, surrounded by massive “cyclopean walls.
- Visit Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games!
9 overnight stays in double / twin rooms (single + 230 €)
• 9 breakfasts
• 2 lunches with a soft drink or beer or local wine (250 g)
• 9 dinners in traditional taverns with a soft drink or beer or local wine (500 g)
• Bus or Car
• Cog Railway
|Entrance fees included|
• Tickets in caves
• Rafting experience
• 30mins of undercave boat trip
• Wine Tasting
• The Cog Railway
Museum Tickets and Archaeological Sites
Transfer to and from the Airport
Drinks and soft drinks (except the above)